Updated to SHFB 1.9.3.0

Mar 11, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Hello Immo,

Just tried to get the plugin to work, but no luck. SHFB is now on 1.9.3.0, your plugin requires 1.9.1.0. A small change in version number, with slightly larger consequences. I've tried to compile the source, but:

• SHFB is not .NET 4 - I can handle that
  • It uses a different class to access the MSBuild project, that no longer has a AddNewItem method. Don't know how to change that.

Can you update the plugin for SHFB 1.9.3?

Thanks,

Frank

Mar 15, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I have the exact same issue. Not sure what to do with the AddNewItem method. I found similar methods but none seem to fit at all... certainly not just overloading, etc.

Please post back here if you find a solution.

Thanks

Nate

Coordinator
Mar 27, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Hey guys,

sorry for the delay. They were a few breaking changes in the recent update of SHFB due to the fact that Eric ported it to MSBuild 4.0.

Most of them are fixed now, so I believe I can publish an update in the next week or so.

Thanks for your patience and interest in the project,
-Immo

Coordinator
Mar 27, 2011 at 11:31 PM

FYI: I have just uploaded the new release and updated the documentation page -- some people had trouble finding the help file which, unfortunately, is fully understandable.

Mar 28, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Thanks much!

Mar 28, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Great job! It works perfectly. 

Apr 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Thank you very much - great job.

I just compiled my own version with 1.9.3.0 support and I was about posting it here :-) when I found out that I you have created it withing week or two since my last visit here.

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2011 at 4:12 AM

Thanks guys --- besides my own motivation posts like these are the reason I am publishing on CodePlex :-)

Marked as answer by terrajobst on 2/15/2014 at 6:14 PM